Terms and Conditions for Contributors and Users of this website.
- All contributions should be polite and courteous. You should not post any graphic, obscene, explicit or racial comments or submissions, nor comments that are rude, insulting, abusive, hateful or intended to defame anyone or any organisation.
- All contributions must be lawful (no libel or breach of someone else’s copyright etc).
- You should not post any comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity.
- If you are a member of St Michael’s and are in doubt as to whether information may be sensitive or controversial, contact one of the clergy team.
- You should not post any personal information that might compromise you or any person associated with St Michael’s Church.
- You should assume personal responsibility for anything posted under your username and for your comments and any contact information you provide.
- Be transparent. This translates to “be honest” in a social media environment. Honesty is important to credibility.
- If you make a mistake, admit it. Be quick to provide a correction and contact a member of the clergy team if you believe there is a risk of reputational damage.
- The appearance of external links does not constitute official endorsement by St Michael’s Church or the Church of England.